Poor baby was burned on the heater

My sister & her spouse have an old gas heating device in the house! That home has a downstairs & an upstairs.

Most of the time, the upstairs family rooms are sizzling & humid, but the family room & the kitchen are still nippy.

Heat rises & that means most of the chilly air remains downstairs. Instead of replacing the old gas heating device, my sister & her spouse decided to buy a space heating device for the family room & the kitchen. My sister bought a kerosene heater. The heating device works rather well & it puts out a lot of sizzling air… Unfortunately, it is a rather dangerous hazard. My sibling had her youngsters over to visit a few weeks ago & one of them got burnt on the kerosene heater. My sibling went nuts & she started yelling & screaming at my sister. It undoubtedly wasn’t her fault, but my sibling was absolutely infuriated & she needed to vent. The baby had multiple long blisters on her leg… She didn’t go to the hospital, even though she definitely should have at least done that. The baby had blisters for multiple days. My sister felt especially awful & she instantly made the choice to get rid of the kerosene heater. She called the gas furnace service business & made an appointment to have the gas furnace complications investigated. I really hope my sister will upgrade the HVAC device & get rid of those dangerous oil heating systems once & for all. Those are the kind of oil heating systems that cause household fires. They really shouldn’t be used in any residential households if you are trying to be safe.

boiler repair